Thank you to all our restaurants, chefs, sponsors, donors, performers and media partners and volunteers - and to all who came to the Tastes of Brooklyn 2012 and have offered this year. Stay tuned for the date for our next Tastes of Brooklyn!
Please join us for another beautiful event to enjoy sumptuous fare from some of the top chefs of Brooklyn, outdoors with the Brooklyn Bridge and Borough Hall and the Greenmarket as sensational backdrops. Enjoy divine dishes for our third fest when Brooklyn's finest chefs and food/beverage artisans come together to showcase seasonal dishes and refreshments to support Seeds in the Middle, a non-profit that empowers Brooklyn's neediest children to eat healthy and stay active.
Enjoy the delicious fare while supporting a worthy cause. Tickets on sale soon!
As they say in Haiti... color children's dreams with wonder! Enjoy traditional Haitian folktales and live drumming for young and old at noon. These stories will incite a love of Haitian myths. Led by New York-based performing artist Goussy Célestin and accompanied by distinguished Haitian drummer Jean-Mary Brignol.
- Krik:Krak! Storytelling and Songs at Tastes of Brooklyn
- Sandwich Survey: Black Tree Sandwich Shop Embraces the Seasonal (Like, Seriously)...
- Charm and Cheap Wine at Locanda Vini e Olii
- A Reunion of Flavors From Spain
Tastes of Brooklyn 2011
- Brooklyn Exposed
- Tastes of Brooklyn is featured in the New York Times
- NYDailyNews.com - Tastes of Brooklyn gathers eateries like SAUL, Egg, The Meat Hook
- Brooklyn Exposed - Tastes of Brooklyn
- BococaLand - Come Sample Tastes of Brooklyn
- Eat for Good: Tastes of Brooklyn Benefit Event at Borough Hall
- Tastes of Brooklyn - ButterBeansKitchen's Blog